Our team of competent Instrument Design Engineers have gained skills through a broad experience of instrumentation, control and signal circuit design. We also have the added benefit of being able to draw on our extensive industry knowledge base available from our expert consultancy & laboratory testing staff, who often feed back improvement ideas for our existing product range and ideas for new custom instrumentation. Our aim is to always provide precision measuring solutions that work for you, whatever department you may work in, from Research & Development laboratories to Academic Institutions.
All of our bespoke instruments are designed with the following in mind:
- To have complete confidentiality throughout the design, testing and delivery process
- To ensure our clients needs are properly understood
- To include consultancy advice on how to best engineer a solution to your problem
- To build instrumentation of the highest standard
- To include extensive testing, prototyping and proof of concept
- To provide support and innovation services for ideas
- To encourage further development and concepts originating from the use of our product range.
Our custom manufacture service is an excellent solution if you require an instrument built to service a specific need, whether it is starting from scratch or, for example, updating equipment originally specified in an old but still useful test protocol. We have worked on many bespoke fabricated Process Safety instrument projects in the past, with some of our standard product range having originated from our custom manufacturing service. Examples include:
- JCI 146 High Voltage Adapter
- JCI 180 Lightning Warning System
- JCI 167 Data Acquisition Module
- JCI 165 Data Acquisition Module
Whatever your needs, please contact us; initial discussions are complimentary and you will find us enthusiastic and highly receptive to ideas for new instruments or new applications for existing ones.