JCI 114 - Electrostatic Fieldmeter
- Displays the electric field at the sensing aperture
- Resolution to 10V/m (20kV/m range)
- Ranges to 200kV/m
- Analogue output for data capture
- Suitable for measuring 50-60Hz AC fields & DC fields.
The JCI 114 is a compact sensitive instrument for the measurement of electric fields. Sharing the same field mill technology as the JCI 140, there is no need to switch-on in a static free environment, no need for measurements to be made within a limited time and no need to worry about the influence of air ionisation.
The electric field sensitivity at the sensing aperture can be switched between 20kV/m and 200kV/m full scale. Measurements are shown on a 3½ digit LCD with decimal point and low battery indication. An audible alarm gives warning of any electric fields above a user set threshold level.
- Sensitivity: 20kV/m & 200kV/m full scale
- Response: -3dB at ~120Hz for JCI 114
- Noise: Within 0.04kV/m on 20kV/m range (within 4mV pk-pk on analogue output)
- Zero Stability: Within ±0.05kV/m on 20kV/m range
- Accuracy: Within ±2% FSD
- Display: 3½ digit liquid crystal display of electric field in kV/m at sensing aperture with polarity and ‘LO BATT‘ indication
- Power supply: PP3 replaceable battery / JCI 142 External Mains Adapter
- Dimensions: 34x66x150mm overall. Weight: 320g.
Accessories & Services
- JCI 143 Analogue Output Cable
- JCI 142 External Mains Adapter
- JCI 169 Permanent Mounting Feet
- Digial USB Oscilloscope & Data Logger
- Calibration to BS7506: Part 2:1996
- JCI 125 Zero Check Chamber