JCI 255 - Charge Decay Calibrator
Compatible with the JCI 155 Charge Decay Time Analyser
- Enables regular calibration and health checking of JCI 155 instruments
- Reduces external calibration costs
- Easy to use and maintain – simply keep it clean
- The JCI 255 only requires annual calibration.
DEKRA recommends that the JCI 155v6 Charge Decay Analyser (and earlier JCI155 models) be formally calibrated at least every 12 months to confirm their sensitivity for surface voltage measurement and decay time measurement performance. However for many in-house quality procedures, calibration is required much more frequently.
The JCI 255 Calibrator Unit conveniently enables the required level of calibration following the general principles set out in BS7506: Part 2: 1996. Minimal down-time is required and your JCI 155v6 need not leave your site.
The JCI 255 Calibrator Unit is calibrated before dispatch and supplied with formal in-situ calibration of the resistors and capacitors inside the unit. The calibration unit itself should be formally recalibrated at 12 month intervals so the values of resistors and capacitors provide measurements of decay times that are traceable to National Standards.
- Capacitance Nominal Values (nF): 1, 10, 100, 1000
- Resistor Nominal Values (MW): 10, 100, 1000
- Decay Time Nominal Values (s): 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000