CTL39 - 10 kV Power Supply
For use in conjunction with test cells and current measurement devices.
- Versatile use – can be used as a power source for any of the electrostatics resistivity tests
- Variable settings – fixed 500 V, 1 kV, 2 kV, 3 kV and 0 - 10 kV adjustable settings
- Compact and lightweight
DEKRA manufactures a 10 kV power supply which can be used to carry out a variety of process safety tests in conjunction with other equipment, e.g. test cells and current measuring devices. The fixed voltage settings i.e. 500 V, 1 kV, 2 kV and 3 kV, are extremely useful when conducting electrostatic tests to determine resistivity of textiles and powders etc.
The variable voltage setting is very useful for calibrating the Chilworth Technology Gas Incendivity Probe or for any other purposes requiring a variable high voltage, e.g. high voltage systems research and development.
Functional Specification & Deliverables
- Voltage settings : 500 V, 1 kV, 2 kV, 3 kV fixed 0-10 kV adjustable
- Current output capability : 500 µA
- Mains input : 100 - 240 V a.c 1 A
- LCD display – Resolution : 10 V on 500, 1 kV, 2 kV, 3 kV ranges : 100 V on 0 - 10 kV adjustable range (above 3 kV)
- Calibration services