CTL52 - Flammability of Gases Test A11 Screening Apparatus
For conducting the A11 EC physical properties tests.
- Offers a selection of pre-programmed gases to choose from
- Quick release glass tube facility
- Automatically timed high voltage constant arc system (15 kV / 0.2 - 0.4 secs) on handset initiation
- Pre-mix chamber facility for mixing air with gas
The DEKRA Flammability of Gases test apparatus is designed for conducting physical properties testing to the European Official Journal of Tests – Test A11. This method determines whether gases mixed with air at room temperature (approx 20 °C) and atmospheric pressure, are flammable and if so, over what range of concentrations.
Mixtures of increasing concentrations (1% steps) of the test gas with air are exposed to an electrical spark and it is observed whether ignition occurs.
Functional Specification & Deliverables
- 1 x 15 kV constant arc power source
- 1 x gas flow meter base plate with ignition and timer control
- 1 x pair non return valve and pre-mixing chamber and isolation valve pre-fitted to gas flow meter base plate
- 2 x gas mass flow meters (gas flow meter digital pre-programmed gases)
- 1 x power adapter unit for gas flow meters
- 1 x set glass tube sealing membrane
- 1 x flexible gas tube
- 1x glass test tube (quick tube bayonet release mechanism fitted)
- 1 x instruction manual
- Spare glass tubes
- Calibration services