In the News
- Article: Guarding Against Fires and Explosions Caused by Self-Heating - published in Chemical Engineering magazine
- YouTube Channel: Process Safety Lab Testing - includes Burning Rate test, Fallhammer test, Layer Ignition test, Time Pressure test, Minimum Ignition test, Flash Point test
- November 2017 - Why should you test your dusts for explosive properties?
- May 2017 - Are You Using the Right Hose for Combustible Dust Vacuuming Applications?
- Mar 2017 - A Filter/Receiver Dust Explosion
- Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust… and Dust to Ashes: The Impact of Variables on Dust Explosion Properties
- Electrostatic Hazards Associated with Liquid and Powder Processing
- Explosives Chararacterisations Testing
- Have You Assessed Your Polymerisable Substances and Mixtures for UN Transport Classification?
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Loss of Containment, A Basic Cause of Process Safety Incidents
- Process Safety Management Practices for Smaller Businesses
- Process Safety Paradigm
- The Importance of Process Safety Data
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Chemical Reaction Hazards
- Guide to Electrostatics
- Guide to Handling Dusts & Powders Safely
- Guide to Process Safety
- Guide to REACH