DEKRA, your partner in Competence Development.
DEKRA delivers Proficiency - Beyond training
Proficiency embedded in your organisation will improve Process Safety performance:
- Protecting your workforce, plant and the environment
- Ensuring security of supply
- Maintaining stakeholder confidence
- Complying with all local legislation and avoiding regulator intervention
Traditional classroom training does not embed competence in an organization, but is an important precursor. The DEKRA Process Safety Academy provides training in all areas of process safety but critically embeds and supports classroom learning with a range of peripheral support activities designed to ensure that internal competence is developed, demonstrable and sustainable.
Discover Process Safety Excellence - Our Philosophy
Excellence in Process Safety performance requires:
"The right people, with the right skills, implementing appropriately designed process safety programs, motivated by the right organisational culture, in the right way"
'Competency' is a key element of Process Safety Excellence
The DEKRA Process Safety Academy helps you improve Process Safety Performance at all levels in your organization, through our open and in-company programs, tailored to your specific needs and designed to embed the learning, and raise internal proficiency, in your staff. Download our In-Company Training Brochure.
The DEKRA Academy covers all PS Areas: our 4 core proficiency themes:
Your Safety - Our Insight: Your Organisation can benefit from our fully tailored Competence Development programs delivered by our experts:
- Highly tailored competence development programs tailored to your processes, sector and process safety programs in place (unit processes and case studies)
- Global delivery, multilingual capability, all based on a core, agreed syllabus to ensure absolute consistency across your business
- Cost effective for larger numbers of delegates
- A gateway to process safety support 'on demand' from the experts in process safety
- Available at a range of depths and levels, suitable from operator training, specialist / technical to Board / senior management awareness
.... supported and enhanced by a number of options to suit your needs, but all designed to embed classroom learning in the real-world environment of your site, and with your staff:
- Coaching and mentoring
- On-site training (1:1, 1:team)
- Project team engagement
- Follow-up training
- Competence assessment
- E-learning and webinar support
- Designated specialist telephone support
Our Competence development programs are designed to improve the Process Safety Performance of your organization, sustainably and reliably. Ask one of our experts to develop with you a unique proficiency program tailored to your needs.
Call us on +44(0)23 8076 0722 or email.