Leverage DEKRA's unique, integrated safety engineering services built on four decades of experience and expertise.
By leveraging our unique position of having integrated process safety engineering services (e.g., laboratory testing of hazardous materials) and process safety management consulting services (e.g., PSM development, audits, PHAs, Mechanical Integrity, SOP development, dispersion modelling, etc.)
DEKRA will enable companies to:
- Demonstrate that they know the hazards and risks associated with their operations
- Identify ways and means of eliminating or reducing the hazard
- Reduce risk and hence understand the residual risk
DEKRA will assist with both the identification and measurement of data relating to chemical hazards information, process technology information and process equipment information.
- The Hazard - what can go wrong?
- The Consequences - how bad can it be?
- The Likelihood - how often might it happen?
Our approach is to perform the level of analysis necessary to reach a balance between effective decision making and effective use of resource and cash.
DEKRA has considerable expertise in understanding hazards and risks and offers a full complement of PSM hazards/risk identification and assessment services including:
- Evaluation of existing operational procedures and practices through PSM audits and gap analysis
- Hazard identification (eg, HAZID)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), including Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), What-if, What-if checklist, Failures Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- SIL determination for safety-related systems, and specification of SIL-rated equipment (IEC 61508) employing LOPA and Risk Graph analysis
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)